Across six weeks, participants will build upon the six core processes from the Intro to ACT series by reviewing weekly articles and having group discussions led by the ACT group leader relating to the clinical underpinnings of ACT within applied behavior analysis.
- Dates: 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15
- Participants will identify one way Relational Frame Theory (RFT) is related to ACT.
- Participants will identify one way ACT can increase parent training services in applied behavior analysis.
- Participants will identify at least one way ACT can enhance leadership/supervision within an ABA agency or school.
- Participants will identify at least one way in which ACT is within the scope of practice of a behavior analyst.
- Participants will observe an ACT Matrix exercise.
- Participants will identify at least two ways ACT would enhance 1:1 applied behavior analysis services.