- Have our expert BCBA's provide your competency assessment via remote video consultation. This can be accomplished in one hour.
- We also provide the 40 hour course and prepare you for the RBT written exam, and we also highly recommend Behavior Development Solutions RBT exam preparation training.
- In order to maintain Registered Behavior Technician credentials, the BACB requires the RBT to receive 2 face-to-face supervision meetings with a BCBA. Some of this supervision may be conducted via the internet.
We are proud to provide a continuum of training in conjunction with Behavior Development Solutions (BDS). BDS and its CBA Learning Module Series, is considered the gold standard in preparation for the Board exam and as curriculum supplement for approved ABA course sequences. We provide live interactive tutoring services to answer questions about the BDS CBA Learning Module Series & behavior analytic principles in general. Receive help from specially selected tutors who have experience and expertise to help you succeed.
Receive help from specially selected tutors who have experience and expertise to help you succeed! Our special selection criteria are:
- 10 - years experience post BCBA or 2 - years experience post BCBA-D or
- BCBA course teaching experience, university teaching experience, and publications in peer-reviewed journals and books with 3 years of experience post BCBA
- Our BCBA's train, supervise, and monitor parents, teachers, and clinicians over our HIPAA compliant video system and coach the caregiver in the moment.
- Decrease reactivity effects on the learner by NOT having our consultant present. Reactivity effects result in the learner behaving differently than they typically would because of our consultants' presence. When assessing behavior in certain situations, it is MORE appropriate to observe the learner without a new person in the room.
- With such a limited number of BCBA's in the world, our remote consultation services allow us to reach learners living in remote areas
- Reduce prompt dependency. By coaching a parent or teacher on how to implement a behavior plan or skills training program, we can fade our support much more rapidly at times so that the learner does not depend on our presence.