BDA Early Learners Program
Offering support for all early learners utilizing principles derived from applied behavior analysis (ABA)
- Utilizing principles derived from applied behavior analysis (ABA)
- Focusing on evidence-based interventions to improve
- Group & individualized play
- Social engagement
- Self-care and daily living skills
- Gross & fine motor skills
- Toilet training
- Working on decreasing challenging behaviors and increasing of appropriate behaviors
- Offering 1:1 support for all early learners in the program
How it Works
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will conduct an assessment to measure performance across motor imitation, language, visual perception, independent play, social play, linguistic structure, classroom and group skills. After an assessment is conducted, a BCBA will develop individualized programming for the early learner.
A Clinical Associate (CA) will then work 1:1 with the child with daily supervision from the BCBA.
Our Center offers hours from 8:15-4pm.
Full or partial day options available upon request!
For more information, please contact our Early Learner’s Program Coordinator: