Brett DiNovi & Associates Florida LLC is a branch of Brett DiNovi & Associates, LLC and was established in 2020 to serve the needs of consumers with autism and related disabilities in Florida. BDA Florida’s shares the mission of “expanding the world’s collective wisdom of behavioral science” by offering high-quality ABA services to our clients and families, providing world-class mentorship and training of our staff, and offering our community events and resources that disseminate the power of behavior science in changing the lives of others.
BDA Florida is committed to providing quality focused and comprehensive ABA services to our clients. Our team of dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analysts will work with your funding source to secure an authorization, conduct a comprehensive assessment of your child’s needs, and implement a treatment plan that will support your child to make progress. BDA Florida uses the latest in assessment tools and treatment strategies to support your son or daughter’s growth and advancement.
Types of Services
- Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA)
- Home-based ABA Services
- School 1-1 support and consultation
- Community-based instruction
- Social Skills services
- Adult ABA services
- Remote Supervision/Consultation
- OBM Consultation
How to receive services from BDA Florida
- Talk to your insurance company or funding source about receiving services through BDA Florida
- Once an authorization is received, a BCBA will be assigned to conduct a Functional Behavior Assessment
Come Work For Us
Stay Tuned – Hiring Soon!